Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celery, are you there?


There has been a lack of blog action lately. Why though? I'm guessing because suburbia started sucking my soul out a bit back. It's been really rather cold and rainy the past 4-5 weeks or so, but I go to Radnor Lake and Warner Park when the weather isn't being rude. 

Is that a basket of celery? Is that what you are wondering? I bet you are, why wouldn't you be wondering that? You should be. And why hot damn, yes! Yes that is a basket of celery!  Robb Waz wants it made clear to the world that Cross Corner Sports Bar in Brentwood has celery on their menu - and! wait, vegan black bean soup. It's true. Remember that. 

What else? Hm. Nothing really. Wedding planning might possibly make me punch myself in the face, but stuff is moving along pretty well there. We leave soon to go to Costa Rica! YES, sweet god yes. Going lightweight is near impossible due to lots of camera lenses and flashes, but not counting that or water, I got my pack at 22 pounds. For 4 weeks that's pretty good. Yes sir. 


1 comment:

Wendy said...

We at the League for the Suppression of Celery think you should boycott that eating establishment.

Thank you.