Saturday, December 12, 2009

Luffenholtz Sunset



These are from a pretty spectacular sunset on Luffenholtz Beach about a year ago. Zac and I spent most of the afternoon climbing (there are some pretty fun routes right on the beach) and by the time we were packing up our gear, wa-la! these colors had set in. I took them with Zac's old panasonic, and I'm pretty surprised they turned out as well as they did. This was definitely one of the prettiest beach sunsets I've ever seen, by far! Scenic Sundays

15 comments:

Tricia said...

Yes ma'am, breathtakingly beautiful!
Your photos are very nice - I'm following your blog so I can come back often

Thanks for stoppin' by mine

Marie Höglund said...

A lovely sunset scenery. Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by mine blog :-)

eileeninmd said...

It is an amazing sunset. The colors are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for you comment.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jill: Beautiful colors in your photos.

Steve Borichevsky said...

I think I'll just throw my gear into the harbor. These are awsome.

Eve said...

Oh, those are beautiful! What a fantastic pink sky!

Dominic Gendron said...

Very nice serie of image,i really like the vertical one ;)

Randi said...

Those are fabulous sunset photos!

J Bar said...

Brilliant photos.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Linnea W said...

Unbelievable pink sky and the scattering rocks really make the scene unique.

Riet said...

Beautiful scenes and sunset

storyteller said...

WOW ... what gorgeous sunset views across the water with the silhouetted rocks and coastline ... just beautiful ;-)
Hugs and blessings,
My Scenic Sunday

Mike said...

Very nice, I'd like to see them a little larger.

Vickie's Michigan Garden (my backyard) said...

So pretty-the red color makes them really stand out.
vickie

HANNIBAL said...

Gorgeous luminescence!