Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trinidad and Tobago Day 10: Part III: Bare-eyed Thrush


So I guess day 9 is getting broken up into many different entries since there are way too many photos for 1 or 2 blog posts. So here's the Bare-eyed Thrush. I personally think he should be called the Crazy-eyed Thrush, but well...
I forget if this was 2 or 3 different individuals. Either way, I am quite fond of these thrushes. And I am quite happy they posed like little models for me too, thank you crazy eyed thrushes! Mellow Yellow

15 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful birdpictures. Great shots

John`s Photography said...

Fabulous set of captures.

Carolyn Ford said...

They are such delicate creatures. Nice captures...Your backgrounds are always so complimentary to the subject without distractions.

Stine in Ontario said...

You are making me think I ought to purchase plane tickets for Trinidad and Tobago!

Rambling Woods said...

That is a very yellow eye on that bird....Michelle

Dominic Gendron said...

Very interesting bird. Well captured ;)

Rinkly Rimes said...

What a bright yellow eye! All to attract other birds! Not for our benefit!

Carolyn Ford said...

Isn't it amazing how nature color coordinates her world...little yellow eyes match the little yellow beaks! Such sweet captures!

marites1034 said...

it looks adorable with its yellow eyes and its yellow beak. Really good capture! have a good week!

Manang Kim said...

A yellow eyelid?? This is really great love that bird already ^_^

Chairs&Flowers

life's journey said...

Nice and pretty yellow. happy mellow yellow Monday. Mine is up.

Marice said...

wow love that bird's eyes :) so cute!


u may view mine here

Dianne said...

beautiful bird
wonderful photos

Irene said...

Lovely shots. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday.

Dinah said...

wow, great shots! I just love this bird ;-)

here is my Mellow Yellow