Monday, November 15, 2010

Jill Wussow Photography Updated...finally!

It's taken a while, but I've finally finished updating my photo site. I hadn't put new pictures on since around March so there's lots of new stuff. I also took some older photos off, it needed a little facelift! If you're interested in purchasing any photos on the site (or different photos from the blog), they're definitely for sale, as are calendars, photo books or other good stuff like that. Information is on the 'about' and 'prints' page on the website. jillwussowphotography.com
Enjoy, thanks!

9 comments:

magiceye said...

beautiful images

joey said...

All looks wonderful, Jill. Good luck on your updated site!

ladyfi said...

Fabulous -that green bird looks like a jewel.

We love Luna said...

CONCATulations!Your website is wonderful!
Good luck!
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

Diane AZ said...

The images at your photography website are awesome! The Bristlescone Pines are especially cool.

catsynth said...

Nice triptych!
I will definitely go check out your revamped site.

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Wow, that bird is a glorious coulour, what is that? Just beautiful! Good luck with all of your items for sale. I do them as well and just complated another 300 card order. Always a delight to get done until the next order. Best Wishes~ Mary

Denise said...

Thanks for the link Jill, I'll take a look right after this. Great collage here.

RuneE said...

I envy you both the site and the photos, but not the work :-)

I once tried...