Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo Display at the Wild Cow in Nashville

If you're in or around Nashville, Tennessee, you should go to the Wild Cow restaurant in East Nashville and check out my photos (and eat good food)! I'm hanging a good amount up (20-40, depending on space). They'll be up by this Wednesday. I'm really excited about this! It's the first time I've displayed my photos and it's cool that it's the Wild Cow because it's a kickass veggie restaurant (I've been vegan for 15 years) that gets a lot of traffic and the people are awesome. So, spread the word!

All the photos are wildlife, including the two in this post (A Collared Lizard from the Vermilion Cliffs in Arizona and a Variegated Meadowhawk from the Sierra Nevada, California). I've got a bunch of different sizes, framed and matted (and for sale!).

15 comments:

John S. Mead said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's such a thrill to have your work exhibited in a public place! I had my first pieces exhibited in a gallery in Vermont this summer and it really rocked. I wish I was in Nashville to get to see them and have some delicious veggie food!

KUDOS!

Dan said...

Awesome! And so well deserved.

Gaelyn said...

Congrats! Your photos are certainly worthy of display and sale. Good luck. And enjoy the food.

Dominic Gendron said...

Congrats on this exposition. Those 2 images are stunjing by the way!

Woody said...

That is awesome, you so deserve this! They are both excellent!

Kala said...

Congratulations on the exposition! You must be tickled pink.

Karen said...

Both fantastic images! Congrats on your showing!

Martha Z said...

Your photos are so good I can’t imagine that the diners won’t want to bring some home

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Congratulations Jill!! Would love to be there. (The restaurant sounds good even if your photos weren't there! We've never been to Nashville, but I wouldn't have imagined a fantastic vegan restaurant there somehow. (Bad to make pre-jusgements>) ....Anyway they're in for a wonderful treat having your pictures there.

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

Wow...so, very very impressive....I can see why your work is on display!!!! A hearty High Five to you.



FOR THE SHELL OF IT

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2011/01/this-post-isjust-for-shell-of-it.html


Hope your Monday is treating you well!!!!

Birgitta - foto CHIP said...

Stunning - love them both but the dragonfly looks like a fairy :)
Awesome!
Happy MM!
http://fotochip.blogspot.com/2011/01/macro-monday-wine.html

Mary Howell Cromer said...

What a great opportunity for you Jill. I have only done one display and sale before and it was great fun, only not so much traffic. You should get some good sales and then be able to showcase even more. Good for you!!!

Sylvia K said...

Congratulations! Jill! This is terrific news and so well deserved indeed -- as evidenced by your photos today!! The food sounds great and I'm really thrilled for you.

Sylvia

noel said...

aloha,

what an Exciting endeavor, congratulations to you jill


thanks for sharing that with us today

Visioplanet Photography said...

The first one is wonderfully composed.. Beautifully captured.