Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Here's some waterfalls.


Transylvania County. Sweet name huh? Here's some more photos from the Western NC trip last month. Transylvania County is known for it's mass amounts of waterfalls (over 250). Susan and I checked out a bunch of them, biked to a lot of them. (Most of these are all from my handy little point and shoot since mountain biking isn't really ideal for lugging a nice piece of equipment around, ya know?) Anyway, good stuff. Miss that place. Freaking miss some mountains, yo.

7 comments:

Woody said...

Showoff's ;-) If I tried to balance like that, I'd be swimming.

We have so few waterfalls around these parts so these are a special treat, thanks!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Gorgeous waterfalls! I had no idea there were that many waterfalls there. You all look pretty in these shots too~

Your banner shouts charming!

Out on the prairie said...

some very nice shots, I enjoyed visitiing the area

Al said...

Great shots, but I couldn't pose like that any more! I love mountains, I wouldn't want to live without them.

Barb said...

Love your watery images (and yoga poses).

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great set of photos!

Janie said...

I'd never dare those one-legged moves in a slippery place.
Great shots of the waterfalls.