Monday, November 28, 2011

Maybe god is god, maybe the devil is me.

I kind of want to stick my head into this agave and let it consume me. Let it suck me into it's realm. Destroy me. While I'm busy doing that, you should check out this link: Salt in the Wound. My facebook friends, I know, are probably completely sick of me mentioning this song but I can't help it. I'm into it. And by into it, I mean ridiculously in love with it (and Delta Spirit themselves). I will watch it/listen to it for hours on end and be equally as moved as the time before. I ran 14 miles the other day with this song playing for I think 6 of them (seriously). If you get bored (lame) go to 5:09 and especially 5:32. If you don't get it, I'll probably be offended. But maybe this doesn't speak to you like it does to me. Oh yeah, I sound crazy and I don't really care. Pardon my non-teenage angst.

7 comments:

Barb said...

14 miles! Are you in serious training for something?

JSK said...

No, don't do that

Seagull Steve said...

This post seems to have less comments than usual.

Johnny Nutcase said...

I think I scared everyone off with my honesty here. Oooppps!

Johnny Nutcase said...

Barb - i've been meaning to sigh up for a half marathon for a while, but I never really know where I'm going to be....

Ms. Becky said...

I'm hooked. I went and found the lyrics and posted them on a friend's Facebook wall along with the video. I'm on my third replay and I just got started. thanks.

Johnny Nutcase said...

Glad you dig it, makes me happy. :)