Saturday, December 31, 2011

Salamanders Smile! (2011 Best of. Part II)

Oh yeah, here's three more of my 2011 favorites.
1. Marbled Salamander from Eastern Mississippi. If you don't smile back at him, I will question if you have a heart. Because he's smiling. At you.
2. Milkweed Pod from Middle Tennessee. Action pod. Kinda cool.
3. Magnolia Warbler from Middle Tennessee. I realize it's a bit of a flat photo, but when a warbler sits three feet in front of you snarfing bugs and posing like this - well, it's kind of exciting for a bird photographer. Kinda.

4 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Smiling back.

Happy New Year!

Out on the prairie said...

I like that smile, Happy New Year!

Mary Howell Cromer said...

Happy New Year Jill. That Salamander, I want to bring it home and keep it, what a cutie that one was~

Susan said...

Love the Salamander, and the action shot, and the warbler -3 for 3! Excellent shots!