Sunday, January 6, 2013

Snow Stuff

I don't spend a lot of time in the Cold World these days, since like I've mentioned before, I'm a huge wimp.  But I was up in Wisconsin recently and as bloody cold as it was, it sure was good lookin.' I didn't spend a ton of time outside for various reasons, but I did managed to wander around a few days and not seize up from the cold as badly as I was anticipating. Managed to get some photos I was pretty happy with, including this one I already posted. Snow's fun. I'll admit it. Ohh and thanks to you blog buddies who checked out and 'liked' my new facebook page ! Tuesdays around the world

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get to see a lot less snow than you do, so for me, these are just heavenly, especially the snowy apple orchard.

Wayne (Woody), whatever said...

You've captured some beauties.

Laloofah said...

These are so, so lovely! You clearly have an eye for Winter's beauty, so I'm glad you girded your loins and ventured out into the snowy wonderland to capture these wonderful photos (and think you need to get in touch with your inner Winter Sprite more often!) :-)

Laloofah said...

P.S. I'm not on Facebook, or I'd "like" you there just fine! :-)

Janie said...

Snow does look pretty and pure when it first falls. Lovely photos!
I enjoy snow for the first few weeks, especially if I get a chance to glide around on cross country skies. By now, though, I'm seriously looking forward to spring.

Tina´s PicStory said...

beautiful snow stuff! :)

Tamar SB said...

Wow so so beautiful!