Sunday, July 20, 2014

3-2-1- Thank you!

I owe a lot of people a whole lot of thanks right now because of  this. While I will slowly and surely thank all of you (you know who you are) individually, I just want to throw a massive (and mass) thank you out there. All of your help, generosity, donations, pep talks, and good luck wishes are so incredibly helpful and I am totally blown away by the goodness of all of you, many of you strangers. It's very humbling and it is so wonderful and reassuring to witness the inherent goodwill of people. I noticed when I got online this afternoon that my story about Vladimir had gone (sorta) viral, so a huge thank you to all who have shared my story on facebook, blogs, twitter, etc. It has helped tremendously and I'm well on my way to Vladimir's successor because of all of you extremely generous and incredible people! Thank you!

2 comments:

KaHolly said...

I can't believe your insurance doesn't cover acts of nature. Good luck to you! I know it will all work out for you.

Pam said...

And a cute shot of that butterfly is a great way to thank everyone too!