Saturday, April 11, 2015

Daily Dose of Moooose

Hey lookit this guy! This is from a couple months ago when we attempted to go birding at Turnbull NWR in Eastern Washington. I think we saw a painfully disappointing 8 species, which was pretty ridiculous. However, this moose friend was a huge bonus, especially since I haven't seen these guys since 2007 or 2008. Moooose! This guy looked like he had recently shed his antlers. In other notes, I've been in civilization way too long and it's breaking me. 

3 comments:

KaHolly said...

I hear that! I'm on my way back to the wilds of Cape Breton after a winter in the asphalt jungle.

Janie said...

Nice capture of the moose. HOpe you can get back into the wild soon.

Pam said...

It's finally spring in Wisconsin and I'm out of the cage as much as possible now too. Unfortunately there were quite a few bikers out revving their engines and playing their sound system even louder than the bike noise. What must the animals think as they roar past if it unsettles me so much?