Sunday, May 24, 2015

So plague-y, but so cute.

Lookit this little yellow-bellied marmot friend. Lookit! So what if he might carry the plague, he's freaking adorable. I've seen a few around here, but this is the smallest one I've ever seen (also, the least mangy).
Update kinda: I'm down in SE ID at the moment following sage-grouse and trying to learn all the vegetation out here for a couple months. YES! Getting out of the office has restored my sanity greatly, even though I am living with mice. So I'm either going to get the plague from this marmot, or hantavirus from the mice. Let's go with neither, yeah?

3 comments:

Mary Cromer said...

They are cute and remind me of the Groundhogs down the lane~

veredit - isabella kramer said...

Oh, you caught these little cute guys so very beautiful!! !

Pam said...

Who said adventure was risk free? Enjoy!