Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I said I would and I did.

I promised you pikas years ago. Maybe it was months ago, it's all running together now. But, alas, here they are. Behold the Pika Cute, Cute Pika.  If you don't think they are one of the most adorable goofballs you have ever seen, please exit my page and my life right now. These guys make ME SO HAPPY I CANNOT EVEN HANDLE IT. Really, just sitting here looking at them right now is making me tear up with the cute cries. I've got issues, I can admit it, I'm okay with my emotional vulnerability. Many are not. 
It's been a rough couple months, my friends. My head is spinning in a zone I am not totally comfortable with.  As the one and only, the great, the master, Ed Abbey says: " We need the possibility of escape as surely as we need hope." 
I'm obviously way behind with blog type things but I'm going to try to put a little more effort in. I've been in Utah, Idaho, New Mexico and wherever else the last couple months, and I've still got a hoard of photos from the field season, so stand by. 

2 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Well, they are cute little creatures!

Mary Cromer said...

Oh I love, love love when you share Pikas and I always go green with envy too ;)